' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, March 24, 2008 @
Can you believe it, i'm still having single eye lid. Fucked up. I just slept for bloooody 15 hours straight,the longest sleep i ever had since the beginning of study week. How great can that be. Alright, i'm lazy to talk about my life. Oh yes, besides seeing blooody hot guys from SAF that made dru and I droool at work (ok i don't know about her), nothing else really exciting.

& Happy belated bithday Jasper/James/Sanyo/Goh Jia Qing and whatever! I still prefer calling you Jiaqing though. Goodness gracious, you're blooody 19 now. Please wake up and live your life. HAHAHA, I'm just kidding lah.
Okay, open your eyes big, cos' this post is for you!
Well, the guys always say you're gay, the things you do and say are gay. Frankly speaking, I never felt that way before. I bet you not know, but i always tell the girls you do make a good boyfriend and till now, i still feel the same! Oh, if you not count the stupid things you often do and say. HAHA.
This is the only time i'm freaking carrying your balls, so please appreciate it. hahahaha! I love you! :D

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.