' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Friday, March 28, 2008 @
I was out this whole week and mama kept nagging day and night. My mum got this strange habit, a really strange one. I wonder if any of your mum do this, but my mum really loves to talk to me late at night (1 plus 2) when i was trying my very best to fall asleeep. The thing is, when i speak to her in the day, she doesn't care much. Lol. Okay enough of my mum. She's a wonderful woman with a useless daughter. I don't know when i'll start helping her with the household chores, but i better do. Now you know, i'm a terrible girl (all this time).

I went dating with jiaqing the day before, practically becos' the people revolving around us have their own activites planned. lol. The both of us went to catch Rule no. 1! Well, we kept covering our eyes throughout.(Realised when i type 'we' hah) I haven't catch horror movie for a damn long time, this one is not too bad yo! Met up with jialong dru and later alvin joined us too. Hang around town and head home. Someone randomly suggested going Sentosa the next day( i can't remember who) and we really went today. haha.

Other than the names i mentioned, shifu and pearl came too! I'm like a freaking roasted pig now. Holy cow. I had fun today with all the giggling and all. was on low batt at night especially after the long bus ride that doesn't seem long with them. haha. Shi fu made us guess the songs he sang, i don't know if it's right to use the word 'sang' HAHAHA. He seem like he was on drugs lah, so high for a night! Oh man, I laughed crazily!
OH MY GOD, It's 1 AM now and TAN YAN HAO IS MOPPING THE GOD DAMN FLOOR. HAH. HE LOOKS MORE LIKE HE'S DANCING.

I think i typed enough, haha. Time for something bigger, better for your eyes!


I think this is damn sweet. haha.


So what, braces can have nice smiles too (There, goh jiaqing your face is up here LOL)



Alvin and I ................ cover for each other. HAHAHA.





oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.