I had great companies today. Jiaqing ming ming pei pei and i met up earlier to go shop for groceries. I really don't understand why can there be so much of a diff between the price of a packet of cake flour at cold storage and one similar one at Fairprice. Fairprice is totally unfair lah. What the hell, i know. lol.
Princess joined us after a while. HAHAHA. Wah liao eh, I kept laughing in the kitchen can!Especially the part on jam, oh my oh my.... the others sure know what i'm talking about hahaha
The night was coool. We went down to find shifu, had dinnner. Had chats under alvin's block. It feels goood. (Not the part about cats, I totally freaked out on my way home)
It's a goood day today, I had so much fun & hopefully the others feel the same tooo! I want more of such sunday. (:
Anyway, pocky i think they turned out not tooo bad for the first time!
Yellow cuppiesss with peanut butter :D
