' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, March 30, 2008 @ Love like this
Happy belated birthday Er kai xin, & happy birdday Daniel Tan(Fatty)! I hope kaixin had a great time yesterday. Her relatives are really fun loving! & she's got a damn good cake for a 18th bday too. HAHA. & my running mate 'shi zi da kai kou' leh, still demand a cardigan for bday. I hope he gains more weight man. hahahahahaha

It's a really good day today. I had so much fun! I was super reluctant to go 'sao mu in the first place but mum kept pestering. She blooody make me feel guilty can.
Mama: Wai po hai zai de shi hou dui ni zhe yang hao, ta si 3 nian liao ni dou mei you qu bai ta' (Sorry, my han yu pin yin is damn terrible)
So i decided to go in the end. I told kat what mama said & in the end she came with us too! haha.

The whole day i kept laughing non-stop and i'm dead tired now. My aunt is damn freaking funny. I don't know why everytime she has to laugh when she looks at me. & It made me laugh too. hah. Mama shared quite a bit of those times in their kampong days; days before their marriage. I always love to listen.
Had dinner with the Goy's family. All parents are the same man, seriously. The things they say about us, kids, the words they used are all similar. (Caren, PIAK PIAK HAHAHAHA DAMN)
& now i totally understand about having the same bloood running in the family. haha. Mum and aunt combined forces at Shop and Save, i bet they scared the shit out of the cashier. LOL. Kat and caren will know. hah. Sometimes, these adults really make you wanna curl up and laugh real hard man. When you think they have let the matter rest, well think again!

I gained a kg, well done man tsy. lol. I can't resist the temptation anymore leh. & my wonderful cousins kept feeding me. I'm shit. hah. I kept thinking it's gonna be hell lots of fun if we all stay together man. Well, someday when i become filthy rich! :D

Pocky gonnna fly at 8 am. booo. Have funnnn pocky, i misss you already! :(

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.