' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, March 16, 2008 @
Right, i'm back blogging! After shifu's bday celebration, i have not take a bus nor train out of hougang until last night. I'm a really good girl. Not really actually, hahahahahaha. I've been drama-ing my life away. Yeah, don't shake your head. lol
Today is a goood day. A super good day. Okay, i know i sound stupid. But wahh liaoooooooo, It's sunnny saturday leh! :D I really don't know what we will do if it rains man. Anyway, it's CO alumni bbq gathering today. I thought we were quite screwed at first. Those who were supposed to meet later meet earlier than us and he delivery man arrived much earlier than us. oh yeah,and we even forgot the most important : Lighter. HAHA.
Well, i'm glad we survived though and it was rather fun to see everybody tonight. hah. There's so many others bbq-ing as well and it seems like some carnival lah, damn coooooool!
Lazy to type already. HEH.


Samuel needs a beating.

Meet daniel and his bloated tummy lol

Seng shirleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy &&&&&
last but not least....................


The four of us
BBQ CHEN GONG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Peiwen is coming back tml! I hope she's not burnt. HAHA

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.