' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Saturday, March 22, 2008 @
Single eye lid is here to spend my weekend with me once again. It spoils a day, seriously. Oh man. I feel stupid getting affected by such tiny winy issues. PMS on the verge of crashing on me, i think. But well, I kinda lightened up a bit... at least i'm working and have some cash to make me feel more secured. Hah, this is so crazy.
My good friday was spent at one degree 15. Work was not too bad with rather nice working mates, haha. Wedding of a young couple this time round, i haven't see any younger than them. The grooom is a pretty cute 21 years old ( i dont know such i use boy or man. Okay whatever) ____. The bride is only my age but she looked much older though. hah. So it's about time i get married too. HAHA
Pssssss: (Confirm guarantee 99.9 % short gun lah!) I always love the part on champagne pouring, the couple look extremely blissful together. Well. Someday, someday it will be my turn!

Tonight is hotel stayover after work, hopefully we won't get chase out again this time. hah. & I'm getting more attached to secondhand serenade. Woo.


It's when you think every song feels the way you feel.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.