' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 @
Wednesday, what a sleepy afternoooon. I'm having single eye lid again today and my right eye feels heavy.... it's damn uncomfortable. so much so that i feel like digging my eye ball out now.
Met up with my class sexy(s) yesterday out for Step up 2 and dinner. I like the movie, and amazingly i still manage to catch they say even though there's no subtitles. hahaha. Went Sakae for dinnner, chats were freaking funny can! Fancy talking about sex and everything else that link up with the three letter word at the dinner table. hahaha. Slack our way at starbucks till last train. This time we talked about stuff that scare the shit out of some of us. oh man. Okay, if you exclude aron's ghost stories. The way he talked don't sound scary at all,in fact it sounds like jokes that made us all giggle. hahaha!
I enjoyed such moments with them, really. hah.


I don't know what to feel.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.