' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @






'Wtf?'

I just realised i looook as if i'm experiencing an orgasm. lol Fuck.

Peiwen the holy is damn forgiving. hahaha. I love her lah, she's the best. Something light at heart this time for a post. Let me present to you the blooody indian in my class. He loves to annoy human beings, like seriously. Laugh out loud at the following emails he sent.

First Email
Subject: Class Chalet Cancelled

ppl sorry to be a dissapointment but thats wad u can only get out of me.
the chalet got booked up last minute by some chinese fucker , always chinese must ruin things, so we are gonna have it at pasir ris since the place is deserted. its either on the 3rd or 10th april . Its gonna cost within our budget so no chpping in involved too. ouh and its gonna still be pot luck.
ppl who can help book faster help me out. for the rest just wait for the reconfirmation once we have booked .
other than that better not make plans.
sorry again! ciao

Rishi, telling u to fuck yaself !
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Second Email
Subject: The irritating Class Chalet‏

Hello ppl firstly id like to make a shout out
mindy loves wei sheng and his panadol, (becos' ws's email has the word panadol)
andy is not coming so i need sm1 to seduce him to come preferably ser kiat with her holy devine power,
another thing is ale stop laughing like one idiot reading this , and sean dont smile haha .
Qi wen dont think ill leave u alone u QI ... hahah kk ishall leave u alone forgot ur cock 10inch
alright now to the chalet, its this monday 31st march 20000000008 to wednesdae 2nd april 200000009
ppl pls send me what u are bringing and ill see if its ok o not!
i need ur answer by tmr night or ill just assign smtg to u.
the amount u all need to chip in for the chalet and stuff will be told to u on the day itself so bring extra money.
and err i also wanna noe how many of u are gonna be drinking, tell me along with wad ur bringing .
thats it fuck faces(except jacky sean and jian xin haha ) (ouh yea qi wen also)

Ciao!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me he's fucking rude and annoying. lol. This indian only concerned about getting drunk and nothing else. I'm so proud of him man seriously. hah.

One last joke of the day!
Rishi: Eh in every country there's at least 1 indian/black(i forgot) know!
Sean: Every country there's at least 10 000 chinese.

HAHAHA. I LAUGHED LIKE ONE DOG.

My pocky is not joining us for chalet and i'm so upset. POCKY DON'T GO CHINA CAN?

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.