' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Saturday, March 8, 2008 @ You're so random, you blew my mind
See, i'm blogging less despite the fact that i'm on holiday now. It's not like i'm busy with work or anything that links up with cash, haha. I'm quite desperate for cash right now but i'm still not actively looking for jobs. Ha ha ha. I wish papa gives me allowance even on days i don't head out. Boo. My bank account is drying up. Oh my oh my. I should seriously start hunting for jobs man. I'm blooody wasting my life away. Nope, with my fellow girlfriends and boyfriends. hahaha.
Friday
Met up with pei pei and jialong . It feels funny cos' it has been a long time since jialong head out with us. (just jialong, no drusilla haha) Pei pei went to cut her hair and we tagged along as promised. Met up with dru, kel at town AGAIN & practically we waste the rest of the day,yay. Majong-ed, bad luck. I better stop till cash flows in. boohooo. The night was so pretty much relaxing, chats with pei pei kel and alvin was funny. Alvin made all of us laugh so badly! He's such a lovely boy. hah.
As for today, I spent with kel, pearl, jiaqing and alvin. It's a terrible hot day, goodness. I can't believe we blooody spent our whole afternooon at NYNY eating and chatting. I was enjoying myself with them around. hah. Great, & i finally met up with farah at night. Cupwalkerrrrrrrrrrrr. I suck all farah's pearls. hahaha.

Oh, & i'm feeling so happy tonight that i'm smiling from ear to ear. Heh.
I start to believe cos' i see you trying. (:

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.