' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, April 29, 2008 @
Didn't i mention today will be a better day? Well .... even though i'm still named Siyi. Oh yeah, no finger cuts! It was really my day today!

Luck or anything, my pilaf rice turned out good & i've got 4 out of 4 for that. hehe. Oh yes! I think i didn't mention that my partner is none other than zhi ying! Teeheee. We kinda get better as the days go by which is a pretty good sign. But i think the both of us are careless in our own way. haha.
Our vegetables dishes wasn't too bad & I'm so proud of my roasted carrots! Thanks to Chef Ken, I season salt and pepper like they are for freeeeee. Ang moh got really nasty taste bud. But but but, he's a nice ang moh.
I think all ang moh chefs are there to make our lives better off. Chef dieter is such a cutie. He never fail to make us all laugh in the morning with his weally weally funny actions. lol
Well, i'm beginning to like school now. But i still dislike vegetable cuts. cos' i'm alwyas confused and they like to cut my fingers.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.