' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, April 7, 2008 @ Embrace yourself.
Pocky was supposed to be back only on monday, but he teleport back to Sg on the saturday night (He's a jumper in disguise). That cheeky fellow sure had fun and I'm great he's back .... cos' at least now i know he will make available for any outings if we have :)

I hate waking up in the morning to know that it's still early and I can sleep more. The weather is horrible these few days. It harder to fall asleep, let alone having a good dream. I don't ask for more, just let me sleep well. Damn it.
(Self note: School is starting very sooon )And now I start to wonder if my hols were well spent so far. Hah, I think i'm just wasting my life away.
Empty pockets are end results of being a lazybum. The worst is when you find yourself in shops that sell clothes of your liking but you just can't bring them home. I HATE IT I HATE IT !!!(When you see 3 of those means I really feel about it) Window shopping is never satisfying. ROAR. Ah yes, i bring upon my own sufferings(Now sufferings sound a bit over ai ya it doesn't matter) i know.

Too late for regrets now. Currently, I'm more worried over some kitchen actions in the mid-april. Frankly speaking, I'm freaking scareddddddddddd lah!!!
And as usual I kept having stupid lame images showing up in my mind. I told you, I can be a writer. I'M GOD DAMN IMAGINATIVE.
Oh & i need some peanut butter for my cough. I hate waking up in the morning, i repeat. I feel sick and warm for the past two mornings.
.................
...........
.....
..
.
I'm full of shit tonight, wahhh.


We both bite ...

but still as loving though, hahahaha


Under our umbrella :D

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.