' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, April 20, 2008 @
Finally i'm having my period now. I've not been very stable for the past 3 days. Partly becos' i'm lagging sleep. Aunt and cousin are sleeping over and I can't seem to fall asleep cos' it's not my bed. Hope i'll still survive down the weeks.But well, i'm at least glad to see my cousins more reguarly. Eating together and all sure feels great.
Yes yes, I wish i could have something better out of the bloody timetable i've got there. Thanks farah, for telling me you pity me for my timetable, but can say something else to make me feel better? lol I'll be waking in 6 hours time. Hell, it's 12 am already.
Holidays are over. Nightmares are starting, hope not. I've got no idea how is it going to be like tml, i fear. Better run now.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.