I'm still at the adapting stage now, as you know i'm not prompt to changes. This is going to take me some time but i'll manage well, probably. Now it dont sound rather convincing. hahahaha you know that emptiness within you when you know you aren't speaking what that you are thinking? I'm feeling to the brim now.
Frankly speaking, i thought 2nd day was tough for me. The thought of dropping out even came up to mind & yeah, you start to wonder if this was all that you wanna do, start to wonder if the knife set and uniforms were really worthwhile. For this whole week there's nothing else I worry about other schoool. I find myself thinking about carrots onions and celery every other day. Sleep is lacking, feels awful. and I've been really really careless and forgetful and whatever you think i am. I actua lly misplace both my side towels and only came to realise on the next day. You bet so, shit always happen. & the supplier is such a forgetful irresponsible bitch. She just wanna drive the crazy shit out of me. Okay, nvm about this.
AND i've been cutting my fingers damn it. :( I have already 4 cuts in a week hopefully no more comes about. I'll just die.
Woo we went FHA at expo on thursday too! tooooooooooo much foood to sample, i felt as though i was having a buffet. Sticker checks are irritating. lol.
Minus here and there i still love school quite a fair bit. School helps to create bonds with the rest of people in ccm, not just our class. This period is when you feel love is all around you! hahaha. It's really heart warming to see everyone helping each other out. (:
yeah, and i came to realise when we all comes together we talk about nothing else except for recipes, happenings in the kitchen and everything related to it. lol.
STILL i love 1J01 best :D
SAM!
Okay if you rmb me talking about this cute 70 year old man, this is him! hah. But too bad, he was acting fierce in this. Before that he kept making stupid faces, sticking out tongue and doing the 'na na li poo poo' at the camera can. lol He always made me laugh like one idiot hah. Such a cute old man.
