' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, April 3, 2008 @
Hellooo lovelies, I'm back in action! Class chalet but less than half the class turned up, which was amazing. lol. I'm deprived of sleep and sleep and nothing else. Had much fun especially with the twister game, ale loves to make people twist and curl like one idiot. lol. & the way we wake each other up is freaking funny can. I can't stop laughing thinking about what happen then. hah.
As always, I've got plenty of pictures to show. So i'm going to quit typing now. haha.


Thanks, i loook fucking constipated

I think Br looks likes a dog trying to scare hx if you minus his facial expression!

Poor huixin , lucky i didnt fart

WELL DONE!















lovesss in class




Lim is a bloody butch, please beware.
& look at those seductive eyes, oh damn!


My girlfriend is love

& darling, this one is for you :D
(I rarely post such pictures alright haha)

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.