' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Friday, April 4, 2008 @
Hi, I'm bored to the utimate. So much so that i feel as though half my body is rotting and flies hovering all around me. Well done, I'm so bloody imaginative. Maybe i can be a writer in future.
I'M SUCH A POOR THING LAH! Mel is going for TPCO concert tonight. kel is missing in action cos' i don't even know if she's back from her camp(s) lol
pei pei and pearl went for training ( I think dru too).& the worst is that they're all going to spend their april's weekends working their lives away. Aron is only coming back on monday & even Goh Jia Qing is at freaking Korea now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW HOW COME EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD HAVE SOMETHING TO DO BUT NOT ME?

& i blooody miss kel and pearl can! i haven't seen them for a week :( Peelyn Chua get well soooon man. Stoo drinking so much that keeps you running to the toilet lah. haha. I NEED SOMEONE TO FREAKING ENTERTAIN ME NOW. I WANNA DIE.

&&& I hope everything goes well.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.