I just wanna blog fast before i run off to bed, FAST!
I met up with my class peeps to collect the uniform(s). I start to wonder why do we have to make measurements in the first place becos' it's totally oversized. hahaha. I look at myself in the mirror and it makes me wanna laugh so hard. The pants are so long that they can drag the floor. (I can help sweep the floor if they can't find a broom) I actually tried folding the pants, it only not touch the floor when i fold twice. hah. I wonder how everybody will look tml.
Oh yes, tml is orientation at TCA for all of us. been talking about it for days, i bet my friends all got sick of me. LOL.
And Thanks to jiaqing, you know what! And your mama. haha.
AND I FEEL SLEEPY, NERVOUS SCARED AND EXCITED NOW.
May everything go well tml in school, and aunt too. Goodnight all!
