' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, April 17, 2008 @
I'm feeling depressed. Fuck up time table. 8 to 5 everyday except tuesday and thursday end at 6 pm. If you think you are screwed please come to me cos' you will feel a lot better. I'm so serious.
I'm worrying about many issues now. A big part about school, a slice about whether i can even fall asleep tonight. The whole ccm year 2 is a class itself, no doubt.but there are still classes for 2 other subjects other than practicum. This means 1JO1 is all split up. You know what I wanna say. I hate all this changes. Urghh.
'I will miss those really disturbing and irritating and disgusting, but all so love-able'all.. hahahhahaha...
but still, who says its not good to experience new things and new people and dynamics... but whoever said it was easy to leave'

Pocky, your muffin feels the way you feel. lol
Better sleep, it will be good tml.

Oh and before that
Happy 18th birthday pearlyn!
It's been really nice to have you around me all this while especially after graduation. How i wish we talk to each other earlier in secondary school days. hah. You and the other 2 made schoool a lot better for me in the first year and I'm thankful for that, thankful we got one another during those down hills. Hopefully we'll spend many more birthday together! (:


Andy wee is seriously driving me crazy with his emoticons. oh man.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.