' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, April 13, 2008 @
My weekends can be more wonderful, really. I've been blowing nose,coughing so much that I feel that my lungs can throw up any time (damn exaggerating) and splitting green slimy 'nua' all over. Peanut butter kills. I really should control on what i eat man.
I haven't been thinking the whole day today, mind's like blank throughout. Tv for non-stop drama the whole afternoon is damn shiok. I'm on track with Xing guang 3 too. May the remaining 3 contestants do Singapore proud!

The last week of holiday gonna come in a few hours time, so i better enjoy myself to the fullest! Before that, stop blowing coughing and splitting first.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.