' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 @ Yes chef.

My joy.

If i don't complain right, I'm not who I am. Yes. Call me a immature bitch or whatever you want but I just don't careeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hate waking up early, nobody loves to. I know. And if you know, i calculate the time to wake up wisely becos' every min to sleep is power. HAHA I'm good at talking cock. Reached schoool rather early. Changed, handled my curly hopeless hair and thanks to zhiying for tying my neckerchief. hah. I better start practicing, i can't rely on others all the time. I think everyone look horrible(maybe the cap made it worse hahaha) but since everybody loook equally the same, I can't help but think positive. hah.
Oh, and if you're usually smitten by boys who have got good looking hair, well like i do ..... You can forget about the males in my course. Becos' only high slope are entertained, Thank you. LOL.
Alright, cut that crap. I was feeling really tired today. For the whole bloody morning we sat and listened for 4 really smelly hours.(I just wanna use smelly so dont ask why) Thankfully Chef Ken, an angmoh was really funny. He made me laugh real hard. He's coool yo. Other times i was trying my very best to stay awake.... After lunch break we were showed around the different kitchen in TCA and BOOM, end of my day. Seems like the day's pretty entertaining huh. All the chef expect response from all of us, and 3/4 of my day i kept saying 'YES XXXX', 'NO XXXX', 'THANK YOU XXXX ' And i'm having this phobia with uniforms already. Especially the god damn cap.
Overview didn't really help much. I'm still pretty unsure what's coming up ahead, whether it's gonna be heaven or hell. It's just me. Or maybe all of us are feeling the way. Timetable gonna be out tml. And Monday i gonna find out my partner for the sem and grouping. It's time to make new friends again. I don't like.
Okay i typed too much. Time to sleep.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.