I'm trying my best to rewind back to Day 1 of operation. Oh great, nothing rings a bell. I only remember that I'm famous for asking stupid dumb questions that I didn't understand why did those words even come out of my mouth. People call me somebody number 2, yes you know who. I guess most of the time i really speak at the top of head.
Chef Joyce loves to give me the 'what the hell' face. I see them so often that they appeared in my dreams. I swear you'll curse and swear so much during operation peak hours cos' Joyce is totally out of control with her emotions. She screams and repeats what she said every single day, so much so that I've learnt to imitate.
Last friday i was the souf chef for the day, god damn, it was the best day for the week. The day i hear no screams from her. I feel extremely relieved. Monday blues, both skills hot & cold kinda screwed up. Everyone seems to be on holiday mood working at slow moving speed which pissed the shit out of joyce. Oh man, I wish tml would be a better day. I'll double up.
Despite all that I've said, I must say Chef joyce is really someone nice. She helps us out wth stewarding whenever we're busy, she loves to crack stupid lame jokes that I don't know why we still laugh, she thought for us & really want us to learn. This week gonna be the last week in Skills Hot, I'm sure gonna miss having her in the kitchen.
Okay great, I just typed a whole lot on school. I'm sooo very sorry.
Guess what's next. Okay you got it, it was Lim's bday on saturday! Invitation sent out to all of us. I never seen everybody getting so anxious over bday gifts like how my group of friends were. hah. Everyone was cracking brains thinking of what to get for him for his 18th. The boys got him a fucking sex toy, can you believe it. Susan was 'her' name. Susan is so hot please. HAH.
Ale made him a scrapbook with all photos which was really sweet, huixin came up with a collage (PS:He tells the world he wants collage) and many others including a noticeboard from me which leads me on to more valuable LV eyebags. Ha ha ha. But I'm glad he loves it.
The day itself was enjoyable. Ccm freshmen orientation. I had fun & more fun!
Dinner at Stiff Chilli was weally good. & my acting fails for goodness sake & thanks to pocky for giving such a helpful push. lol. I threw the cake box on the floor instead of dropping it. hah. Chill out at Timbre after dinner. It's a pretty coool hangout with great live band - good fellas (with a funny indian!), great ambience. I lovee it. & for the first time, people went drunk and I laugh my way back to Qiwen's place. How I wish i was drunk too. My cocktail tasted like mocktail which was awful & i so hate beers. Oh yes, It's gonna be ale's last time i guess. hah.
A great bday for lim i supposed! ^^
And why such a lengthy post tonight. hah.
Tell me Susan hot or not.
Till lim sends me, thats all for now lovelies. heh.
Girls and boys, I miss fun with you guys! Promised to meet out this weekend. (:
Kellyn, I'm shouting out to you too! ^^
