' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, May 6, 2008 @
First and for most, I don't think I've lost any more weight cos' I'm eating the hell out of myself ever since kitchen began. In fact I think i'm gaining, i just refuse to stand on the weighing machine. You know, it kills. It kills the passion to eat. HAHA. i know, what the fuck man siying. Ah yes. It's good I still loook skinner. Oh well.

I hate the weather so much, damn. It seems like I wasn't exactly on task since the start of this week. I'm not sure of what i'm doing or maybe I was just day-dreaming. Oh god. Chef Ken calls me Mabel & not only once but a few times. He thought i remind him about 'Mabel' from the previous batch. I ought to get my name tag sooon.
NOW. Kitchen is a lot more fun than I expect, especially with those mates, chefs and no tutorial work. BUT, there's more to come. Research project dued on 20th & i haven't got a clue of it.
AND NOW. I don't feel like typing already. Miss Tan is feeling extremely warm. I'm going off.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.