' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, May 19, 2008 @ It's a statement of you-name-it

Zhiying, the best buddy you can ever have (:



"Who wants BUTTER( BATA)?"

Hell-lo, I'm finally setting my fingers to type after a week. This whole week passsed real quickly like WOOOM. Don't ask me what in the world is woom, i don't know. I know it's pretty boring to keep talking about school but that is all thats revolving around me, my body and mind. We had demo lectures on mediterranean cuisine baking demos, hands on, as well as chocolate lect, the coolest shit ever for e week. Pound cake, blueberry muffins, biscuits and chocolate chip cookie on 2 days! On the first day i was kinda shaken. Those tiny winy bit of happiness I used to feel aftermath wasn't there. Well, but it kinda got better the next day. yeahh, Baking is weally funnn.
Friday. Everybody make their way into the respective kitchens. I'm in skills hot for the next 2 weeks & HOLIDAY IS COMING UP!

Saturday was suprise for gumbo(his new name), ale's effort for the past few weeks! He ought to be touched, yes he is. haha. Gumbo made his 'gumbo' on sat too and we had 'gumbo' for lunch at gumbo's. oh man!
I'm meeting gumbo tml for my cornbread. YES I DON'T HAVE TO BAKE IT NOW! So this means no more stoning at home like today. i feel like a rotten pea.

Long live gumbo! hahahaha
(you may rise)

Happy birthday weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i love you till i turn skinny like peiwen! :D

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.