' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, May 1, 2008 @
No humans can tell future or predict life. Who gives a damn to fortune teller now when they not know when will they fall illl, when will they cross the path to death.
Only when you learn that life can be so vulnerable, you then start to be more attentive.
Like a child, i still ponder. I'll never imagine what a day would be like if my parents are not around. Im a 18 years old bitch. Yes. I detest times when they nag and scream even though i know they meant well. I always scream, shout back like an impolite child but i still love them. & I need them to be with me.

There's too much going on at home these days. Everybody's dread out. We'll survive as a whole, i know. I pray for everything to go well.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.