SAM! small face small face! hahaha
KAH CHEONG SAID I LOOK LIKE HOUSEKEEPER IN THE HOTEL. HE DIE. lol
OH COME ON! HAHAHA SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT, SHOUT 'HURRAYYYYYYYY'! Hellooooooo people! I survived today even though I had the salmon menu instead of the cocky chicken. I am so happy that i didn't cut any of my fingers. Poor Rishi cut his half way through which sounds pretty blooody to me. He could have add those as drippings into his soup man. hahaha oh my god
I am really happy becos my counter top was organised and i tried my very best to keep clean. I am extremely happy when Chef DD (DD SOUNDS WEALLY CUTE) said my soup was well seasoned, i swear. God damn. Cos the salt and pepper always drive me mad. & I'm SUPER DUPER HAPPY when DD says ' The fish and sauce are weally weally nice' :D well, I could have done better if the vegetables are softer. Boohooooo. But Zhi ying and I did our very best already. Yes we did. & i'm glad. Glad that we are in this together! I don't know about the others, I actually had goosebump when Jeremy Sim spoke to us when we all gather. The very last day in skills kitchen, things gonna be new again! These 4 weeks were amazing, i never thought cooking can be this fun.
Sunday!
Your cook(s) for the day :D
& we haven't take a picture for quite long already, my slutty little thing.
& Happy birthday stan, i'll love you another 12 years bro. hah. (:
