' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, May 4, 2008 @
Thanks to all for the tags and such. (: I'm feeling a lot better for now. It was just some emo period back then. Papa was down with appendictis but i think it should be a speedy recovery since appendictis is rather minor. But with his age, he made us worry for him more than anything else. Mum goes down to visit him every other day. And he should be discharged by tomorrow if things are good. I went down to visit papa on friday. & thanks to mel who kept me company. I swear my papa got so happy when he saw that i bought newspapers for him. hah. & he's so dark, darker than the malay uncle on the opposite bed. Oops.
Met up to celebrate ah chow's bday in the night along with the others at NYNY. Guess what? It's at kovan! haha. Yeah, newly opened! It seems like ages since i last meet up with the group. I feel rather good that night, but dead beat at the end of the day.

Yesterday was my BFF's bday & i couldnt even remember when was the last time I celebrate her bday for her. Went glass house at Fish & co and service was superb. Catching up feels really good. Now at least we knew what the hell the both of us were up to for the past few weeks! & as usual, her joke are oh my goddd. I so wanna screw her. hah.
Happened to bump into ale at night, i meet up with her after lydia left to meet her friends. Woooh. Had dinner, chats that we havent had for quite some time, laughter and crazy time!

Happy 18th bday lydia PIAK! It's amazing how we are still hanging on after all these years. I'm glad you are always there to listen and you know i'm always always always here with you too, sweetheart (:





It's Mr Jang in the house yo.


& The siying in me is still kicking alive^^

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.