' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Saturday, May 10, 2008 @
This week in school was crap. I did terrible. Screwed up my mayonaise, did quite badly for pork cutlet and dory fish cos' i still couldnt master the part on seasoning. I feel apologetic towards zhi ying, some how. & e eye infection that is so bloody itch, i can't help to rub them every now and then. Seriously, this feels shitty. Boooo.

Coming up on monday is our knife skills test as well as practical test. I fear so much that i feel like i'm curling up like a fishball. There's two menu for practical test. So it's either roasted chicken or poached salmon. and of course with 1 starch 2 veg and 1 soup. I gonna prayyyy so hard that i'll get the roasted chicken, damn. & well, more organise counter top and better time management if not i'll just diee terribly. & yeah, this marks the end of 19 days at skills kitchen. I'll miss this.
I stoned at home today till night time. Went over to pocky's place cos' he got great food to feed me with. For more info, please visit http://www.ohnora.blogspot.com/. Thank you. Met up with hx at amk. OH MAN the part on the mc flurry was super funny can! i can't stop laughing! & guess what, we are still meeting tml after my work in the morning.

Met up with the girls and jl on friday. Pei pei said it seems like i'm living in my own world now. lol. I thought so too. I didn't want that to happen but school makes me really burn out after each day even though i had so much fun in the kicthen. I can't help it. Time restricts, energy restricts. After every single weekday you just wish you could have more rest. Nothing beats the bed and pillows. Now the bed is calling for me. I better run.

woo yeah, There's super a lot of may babies. (And I hate them all.) HAHA. Nope farah I love you. haha. Happy 18th birthday darl. I promise i'll be more attentive to dates and not wish you earlier next yr. lol.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.