' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @
The first and last time i'm doing this. hah.


Name 20 people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you name them. At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this. Have FUN!

1. Kellyn
2. Melissa
3. Drusilla
4. Pearlyn
5. Peiwen
6. Aron
7. Ale
8. Sean
9. Huixin
10.Mindy
11.Jialong
12.Alvin
13.Shi fu
14.Sephine
15. Sam
16. Jiaqing
17. Weisheng
18. Qiwen
19. Lydia
20.FARAHEEN YAU

A.) How did you meet 14? (Sephine)
I get to know this BA face in school but
we only started talking this sem when kitchen began. & She's one of my favourites in school :D ( I wish she could stop taking naps after meal hah)

B.) What would i do if i never met 1? (Kellyn)
Oh man, I'll probably cry. I can't find anyone else to go IT show with me to spy on guys. HAHA.
I'm myself when i'm with her.

C.) What if 9 & 20 dated? (Huixin & Farah)
Oi Yau, this is so stupid. lol. Obviously it's not gonna happen?

D.) How about 6 & 17? (Aron & WeiSheng)
I REFUSED TO ANSWER. LOL Okay, weisheng will probably buy him strawberry pocky sticks for the rest of their lives and live happily ever after.

E.) Describe 3. (Drusilla)
Everyone knows it well. Haha. My girlfriend is a chatterbox, full of nonsense, enjoy laughing at her own jokes, lovable, and blessed with a boyfriend like Mr Goh.

F.) Is 8 Attractive? (Sean)
How creepy can this get. lol. He totally loves it when people sing praises to him so i'm not going to carry his balls now. HAHA. I don't deny he's attractive though. (Oh man, wipe that smile off your face! hah)

G.) Describe 7. (Ale)
I can write an essay describing her, i'm just kidding. She appears to be quiet, obedient and everything soft you can think of. But she's opposite of what I've mentioned. This mad lady thinks a lot, very emotional. As loud as me, always laugh like a fool, play hard and work hard at the same time. My mum probably will love her more than me if she meet. AND SHE'S A RACIST. HAHAHA OMG.

H.) Do you know any of 12's family members? (Alvin)
yeahhhhhhhh! Alvin got a lovely family.

I.) What would you do if 18 confessed that he/she likes you? (Qiwen)
OH MY GOD. HAHAHA. My ideal boyfriend should be as big as him! I'll point at him and laugh. hah

J.) What language does 15 speak? (Sam)
FARAH WHAT TYPE OF STUPID QN IS THIS. lol
Sam speaks animal language HAHA.

K.) Who is 9 going out with? (Huixin)
Nopeeeeeee but i would love to know how her future boyfriend is like. hah.

L.) How old is 16? (Jiaqing)
He's 19, my dear :D

M.) When is the last time you spoke to 13? (Shifu)
2 nights ago? But i haven't seen shi fu for a damn long time! I miss night walks with him.

N.)What's 2's favourite band/singer? (Melissa)
ZHOU JIE LUN LAH! This one wrong i can go jump down

O.) Would you ever date 4? (Pearlyn)
I will if she behaves herself. HAHA. pianggggggg.

P.) Would you ever date 1? (Kellyn)
I refused to answer AGAIN.

Q.) Is 19 single? (Lydia)
My best friend is attached lah! haha. I miss her so.

R.) What is 10's last name? (Mindy)
Cheng? lol i forgottttttt ;p

S.) Would you ever date 11? (Jialong)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA If he breaks up with my girlfriend. HAHA OF COURSE I'M KIDDING!

T.) What is 3's School? (Drusilla)
TP lahhhhh!

U.) Where does 16 live? (Jiaqing)
Springbloommmmmmmmmmmmmm. hahaha.

V.) What is 5's favourite thing? (Peiwen)
B& J ice cream, brownie and SIYING HAHA.

W.) Have you seen 2 naked? (Melissa)
I've seen 3 naked all the time, but not 2. hahaha.

Tagging...

Jialong
Melissa
Ale
Aron
Huixin


oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.