' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, June 1, 2008 @ Friday is love
The end of skills hot, the group ate well, played well and had enough of scolding. haha. & I must be gaining weight now. We eat like we never taste food before or perhaps it's just .... YES ME. We love joyce.

I tried my very best to stay awake last night cos' friday was all that i was looking for after a week in school. To be honest, I was missing my bed long before the clock strike 10. Goodness. A get together at timbre once again, but this time to celebrate weiting's early bday. Friday live band kinda suck, don't go on friday. I wish she had fun though. lol.

And It's a boring saturday, I wish my life was more happening today.

You go girls (:








Tell me it's not coming back.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.