' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, June 30, 2008 @ Held back
I wish I could update more regularly, blogging seems like a once week thing now. There's so much pictures & I kinda dread posting them. BUT i still did, oh come onnnnn. Of course I did. :D
I must say garde manger was much more fun as compared the first week even though we almost have force meat every day. hah. Friday night was dining at Shavilla with the ccm peeps. Saturday work at sentosa, nickelodeon kids event was super fun, lovely mates, good pay and everything. I couldn't ask for more.
Night was crazy moments with my girlfriends! I haven't laugh so much for a long time! I weally miss such times, i weally do. Girlfriends are hell love. hah.

Today marks my first day at western kitchen. Oh man, it sure is serious business. Surprisingly I quite like how the way things are in there. Time passed like wooooom and break time is horribly short. (it feels like toilet break actually) I'll survive this shit, yes?

& TML IS PAY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


Pix and more pix for now!





I feel like I could have 3 plates of this to be satisfied.



HUI XIN IS A 99.9 % bimbo




MY BA.



Is DD cute or what?


SINFUL SHIT.


LALALA~



Felicia! :D




(:

TO YOU.




My bean feels taller.



Lionellllllllllllll


OH wendeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

FAT ASS




Kid loves slime




HURRAY!


STAGE CREW


PEI PEI :D

She's love





My pretty ladies


I know you love this face!


THIS FELLOW SURE CAN SWALLOW FIST.

This shot is lovelyyyyyyyy please!


thats all for now, (:

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.