' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, June 8, 2008 @ I'm in control
Look who's here again. The lazy bug in me is finally making the effort to login! Please rise and bow down to me. hahahaha.
Did i mention I'm in garde manger this entire week? I can't remember. I don't deny learning a lot in this kitchen especially about plating and stuff. I have quite a lot of fun with the food. But Chef Dieter kinda got quite strict with us, we hardly laugh and play like how we do in Skill Hot. I miss being there.
Speaking of which, i seriously feel that my tummy is getting bigger and bigger like a blow up balloon as the days go by. There was no operation cos' of exam week. All the kitchen(s) send food up and down to each other, making sure that everyone is well fed, damn it. You know i never resist foood. I feel so guilty after putting them in my mouth but at the same time .... oh god, sure it was satisfying! Sticky buns are love, It's my new fav. I can still rmb how they taste like. It makes you feel like you're in love. hah.

I spent my saturday with sean and it was sure lovely. & bump into a few familar faces as well. I was so glad to see HOE ming ming lah, haven't seen him for close to a month i guess. I shouted 'HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!' and that asshole pointed a middle finger at me. Knn. How rude can my friend be. lol.
I FINALLY catch What happens in Vegas. It was so freaking funny and i couldnt stop laughing thinking about it. Defintely worth the cash, nope It's worth my complimentary ticket. hehe. We roam around and eat throughout the night. Had cherries on the way & even went as childish as splitting seeds to see who split the furthest. oh my god. haha. Had Poh piah(I CORRECTED THIS,AHEM), pie tie, bao, macarons and char kway teow at Joo Chiat. I must say they are nothing fantastic. Never believe in food blog again. lol Chats at night were weally good. I feel relax and carefreee for a start of a vacation .

Oh yes.it's bloody creeepy. we saw adriano on friday night, talked about him in the noon and I see him under my block at quarter past 12 last night. MY GOD. scare the shit out of me.
And the pearlyn i talked to last night seems to become a much better self, a part of her i've never seen. You go girl (:

Some super outdated pictures ......


Weiting's bday celebration at Timbre.

CCM Orientation day




& now, it's time for some mouth-wipping :D
Credits: Sam)
Garde Manger presenting:

Salads

I think sephine's and ser kiat's salad looks extremely good!


Dinesh and I have tons of mixed greens to feed the monster in us. Lol
And FYI, I had TUNA for 4 consecutive days. I almost die.



Appetizers

I kept smiling while doing this, tell me you think it's really cute too!











CHEESE STRAWS!



I like this picture.



And on friday, we celebrated bj's and yu yang's bday! It was rishi's bday too but that idiot refused to come. He just loves to spoil plans.


I stole pictures from ale ;p



oh my, Bj in yu yang's specs. HAHA.

And ...............


Chef __________ . HAHAHAHA.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.