' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, June 22, 2008 @ Vacations are never enough

Love like this.

How can this be! 2 weeks break feel like 2 weekends :(
I've been a full-time lazy bum for my entire vacation. Lazy to clean my desk, lazy to check if my missing watch is hiding under the sofa cushion(I finally did that today),lazy to blog about my days even though I'm feeling so much lately, lazy to do my assignments,(I 'tried' to draft out my BE just a few minutes ago), lazy to take part-time even though I'm hell broke. Just so you know, I'm left with only a 2 pathetic dollar in my purse. Should i be glad that school's starting so I'll see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
& it's crazy how i sound like I'm soooooooooo proud of it.

Peelyn the princess made my sat night like totally! And Mr Low too, HAHAHA.

A food blog is coming up very soon! :D

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.