' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, June 12, 2008 @ When complexity reduce to ashes
It really kills one soul to think serious and speak serious. It kills me. Shouldn't it be carefree and easy at this time of our lives? Why do we find ourselves bothered by even the smallest issues? Sometimes I wish I could eliminate those thoughts away. It's unhealthy to keep thinking.
All I want is to have fun, to laugh, to get angry and forget the next day. It's this simple.

I had an exciting wednesday. My first cable ride, oh you don't laugh. (GohJiaqing, somebody brought me on a trip before you man!) & a thrilling dinner plan that made my heart beat like one monster. Out with kellyn today was pure fun and laughter. And I couldn't for more. Well, even if she pinches me every minute. haha.

I love vacations! ^^

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.