' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, July 27, 2008 @ For you i bleed myself dry
3 years ago we all came together, now, 3 years later, it feels all empty within. Bonds we used to hold so close now feels no dear. Getting too busy, getting too occupied. Some were excuses, some were not. Taking an extra step is never tough but we seem to make it tough. If this was a test, i guess we failed. I wish I had more time and wish they had more too. I don't want to find it a pity when I grow old ten years down.

Talking to pearl and peipei is sure comforting. I feel like I'm not alone and I'm not the only one having such thoughts about self. Sundays are reserved for such heartfelt moments. (:

Happy 18th b'day Colin!(Cloin) I remember I used to call him that. haha. I hope this fellow is doing good now. I haven't seen him for ages.


Asian Kitchen for the last week, let's keep the fun going!
My Kellyn is a strong girl. Hang on (:

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.