' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, July 6, 2008 @ Hey dealer, I show hand.
Oh man, I swear I wasn't expecting such scenario. I couldn't explain why I was behaving, and why in the world was I feeling down right calm. My heart beat was perfectly regular, it didn't feel like it was ..... empty. Surprisingly, I was breathing. Probably I was just too comfortable. Maybe?
Too much thoughts have been laying around and I find it a nuisance sometimes. Now it's all clear and done with, somehow I feel real good.
Yes, all good.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.