' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, July 20, 2008 @ More weekends please
Hello, to whom who still bother to come to this blog. I'm finally here again after a weekend. I know it's rotting quite badly. Blogging has officially become a chore now. hah.

It's weally scary to see how time flies so quickly. Before i say anything about being in Asian Kitchen, I've actually spent a week there. New team mates to start anew, i think the school just wanna screw lives up. Okay, I just exaggerate. haha. I can still make fun out of this group of people. It's not as bad. I guess. Minus this and that you know. I heard enough.
Asian skills week was rather fun and relaxing. Cooking for own tasting pleasure certainly makes me happy. i love Friday so much, regardless which kitchen I'm in! Eating together on the family table makes it feel a big family & the food seem to taste extra good. (: Operation from tomorrow on, I'll be up at top table again!

& hx, lighten up cos' you gonna see me for a week :D
I'm all loosed up this weekend and this should be the way. haha.

Time to sleep!

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.