' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 @
Today, I wasn't feeling great at all especially before break time. Someone was being annoying. I think it's true that when you dislike an individual you tend to pay more attention. Some little things just irritate the hell out of you. At that point in time i so wish to strangle him but now when i think back, I feel stupid getting pissed by such tiny winy issues.

Working with different people, different personalities. Oh come on. I need to work on this.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.