' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, July 10, 2008 @ When you see with your ears
I love the western kitchen and I don't wanna change groups at all. I really don't want to :(
Despite all that I've complained about some annoying people in my group, I know I have already got used to them being 'them' all these while after 6 whole weeks. I can still live with it.
And It's really time i stop whining.
Everybody have their own flaws, no one can deny that. Like I'm hell of one good example. I'm horrible thats why I used to kana by Chef Joyce almost everyday on my first week. Oh yes, and today I broke the second ramekin. Holy shit. Haha.

The girls in my group are love. Breaks at locker room are nice with them even though it have always been short. haha. Sam always say stupid things that made me laugh all the time. Syakilla and I always have mini fights. We even had a potato peeling competition today! haha. Shasha is the cutest girl ever, seriously. Serkiat always damn blur. And Sephine the Ba face constantly reminds me about my Ba face as if she doesn't have one. haha!

*Notice all the names start with the letter 'S'. Heh. S oh mighty!
I'll miss the girls :(



Yes, till a day i think I can handle.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.