' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Monday, August 18, 2008 @ come on, get them away
I think i just need sticky bun now.
Last day of school before commis. My mind is filled with everything related. Do we call that stress or what? man, i don't know. I'm just not pretty much myself these few days. Well ...... I'll probably recover as soon as commis is over. Roar.
Happy 18th birthday Calbee! you're the funniest potato I've ever came across!

Saturday night was somewhat high with kel jiaqing alvin and andy. The first time I sat in his car after so long. hah. I think I'm too loose on staying focus man. Starting to feel it on my toes now. boohoo.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.