It's time to keep those nails going and paint them like I never did before! It's time to keep those hay growing till I got enough notes to make something fancy out of them! It's time to break necks and party! It's time to meet up the old school mates for some bonding sessions! It's time to fly and do shopping sprees. It's time to be happy even if it's just watching dramas at home!
But as much as I want to, I only left with 2 days before work start. How great can that be. haha. Suddenly I feel so empty inside, so depressed now lah. :( Well, let's wait till 14 September.
It seems like no one in the right mind would say they love school, love going to school early before the sun rises, before the heavy congestion. I do. These few months of CP was totally a ride. If you recall those days when lecture halls were filled with unfriendly atmosphere, to greeting each other and laughing our heads off when we all come together now. It sure linked hearts all together. I made new friends, love my mates even more than before(just so you know). It hasn't been easy all these while, we were in through so much changes throughout the months. I'm glad we survived as a whole. Well, Learning can never be so fun unless you're part of CCM. (:
To my group, you guys were encouraging and supportive in every other way. Thanks for keeping me positive. Talking things out was a good solution and I'm sure it brings us better together. To me, Commis Challenge was the best day ever. It seems like we never work so well together ever. haha.
To my favourite people in school, tell me we'll still be hanging on when we split up next sem! Thank you for all the laughter anger and tears. I love you guys.
I know it's boring to read all about school. I know it bores Jiaqing all the time becos' he have no clue what I'm talking about. haha. Guys, I'm sorry for disappearing these few months. I'll pay back this hols! I miss the girls too. I hope they turn up later for the bday celebration!
I've got too much pictures, I shall upload randomly upload some at a time. haha.

We're at botanical garden OKAY. HAHA.

Tell the world we look bloody alike. goodness

Hello, meet Chef Travor. He refused to take a proper pic with me. haha.
MA JIAN YONG. He's the guy that kept me entertained in my last 2 kitchens!
CHEF FUM. HAHA.

We all wished Chef Lilian was our mum. haha.

The siao char bor(s) haha.

My morning sunshine :D


(:

SAM OH SAM!

Group C oh mighty!

feel the love (:

HeartStrings Walk on Sat was so much fun despite the endless rain. The peeps make it a lot enjoyable.

Setting up the dumb station

You wouldn't wanna hop with them right. HAHA.
Shiqi, Yap and randall. hah.







Hello meet Sheena :D

much love.
Happy 17TH birthday HOE MING MING, may you be ruder as the days go by.
CALL ME FATTY BOM BOM AND YOU WILL NOT LIVE TILL YOUR NEXT BDAY I WARN YOU! :D
