' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Friday, August 29, 2008 @ Not, afterall.
I find myself screwing up a lot. I'm probably on the right track but sometimes I just like to complicate things make it hard for myself. Urghhhhhh. Wait till Uncle choo sees the number of refunds i made on my first day, and that the refunds don't telly. ahhh I need someone to bloody save my ass. Thank god 2nd day of work was so much better. At least the figures all matched. well...
Now for something nice, I made friends with 2 aunties from bakerzin. They are sure lovely and funny! I think i'll never get bored if i work with them. haha. One is old enough to be my mum and the other is old enough to be my grandmother. haha. I feel quite bad to see them stand for long hours. Looking at them reminds me not to whine cos' they worked a lot more than me.
I can't wait for sunday to come. It's one no-mooncake day!

check these out bfore it gets seriously overdue. haha.


If you can see, hahaha

(:



Jacky's!

Oh HAMBURGER SIM





I miss I miss I miss I miss.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.