' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @
HURRAY FOR NOW COS' I'VE GOT B+ for CP (AND I PASSED BE AND APEL)! :D
My GPA has finally hit a 3! 3.12 now YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hahahaha
I swear I wasn't expecting much for CP. Now I can put my mind at ease and enjoy my holiday!

Today is a sleepy wednesday. The whole Tampines mall feels like it. I wasn't in the mood to work, kept walking around, went shopping and eat eat eat eat eat non stop. Tml better be a better day!

& HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SHI QI!
You've been a great friend, great someone. Thanks for making bread for me in the morning, thanks for those stupid jokes in the morning(realised only we find it funny), thanks for listening, thanks for being there and everything else. I know tanning(patting)session was great. HAHAHA.

and omg I'm having a moon cake-clogged brain. hahahahaha

4 MORE DAYS

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.