' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Saturday, September 27, 2008 @ Kisses on forehead
I wanna take back my words when I say Art house is a rather cool place to be in. Mindy and I went to the tracks thinking we could see some fast movement but we came to realise it's hard enough to even peep let alone watching. hahaha
Behind the Hall was a little cosy room & if you open the windows you could see live performance at timbre. Hah. Doesn't it sound cool enough. But i tell you, it's seriously boring. haha. We just top up glasses, clear plates. full stop.
& there's Hussain, a irritating man who likes to tell the whole world what to do. Yes, exactly like you-know-who.

Oh yes, probably the most exciting is what that's display on the screen. Right mindy? Hah. Check out Rob Smedley from Ferrari! Sadly he's a race engineer but still quite a hottie. haha.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.