' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, September 2, 2008 @ Makes a happy girl
Today, I made new friends again with the people from the store beside mine.
Today, I got a sweet delivery from a lovely girl.
Today, i feel fat.
Today, I bought a new pillow so i'll have sweeter dreams
Today, I have a short meet up with someone that makes me feel light.
Today, the night was cool and comforting.

It all makes me a happy happy girl. (:

Curiosity kills a cat.
Now, jealousy kills a green potato. haha.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.