' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Thursday, September 25, 2008 @ silence speaks louder than words
Enjoy and by all means laugh at these pictures below. hah.


She just misses her boyfriend, thats why

Tell me peiwen looks like a dog. HAHA.



wee in hand.

my princess

so do you love her or hate her? I love.

more than just being left-handers.



mel's & pearl's credits.

Meet the mad people.



HAHA I LOVE THIS.











'si ying you look like hamburger!' -.-



Hey, I love it when you call.

I'm starting work tml with mindy. Please make it fun and enjoyable.


Perhaps I should be happy cos' there's nothing we hide. Perhaps, I'll like it this way.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.