Good morning. For whatever reason, I kinda feel energized now. Isn't this pretty much a good sign for a long day ahead? I hope so!
Yesterday was a wasted day. I took so long to fall asleep the night before and the entire day I felt like a walking zombie. We spent more than 1/2 the day waiting, what more we're not paid for. I think I ought to be glad cos' they're paying us S$500 for 3 days regardless of the working hours. Heh. Moreover, Art house is a rather cool place to be in. Thank god the 2 guys at work(happen to be our seniors) hit off well with us and I'm sure they (and mindy) gonna make work a lot better for the next 3 days!
work starting at 130pm, gonna go prepare. The boys are coming back from hongkong!
Times like this, you feel appreciated.
Times like this, you wanna speak your mind,
Times like this, you held back.
Times like this, you know you are you.
& Thank you for being you.
