' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 @ split

Want to meet my new girlfriend?

she's loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



our bday girl (:

it says' Happy 18 Mel :)'

I wish I could sleep on, I woke up at freaking 11 am. rawr. 2 weeks of full-time mooncake passed rather fast this year. You don't know how much I slacked at work. Took naps in toilet, went out to lunch, shopping ............ Somehow I feel like I don't deserve the pay. haha. I met weally nice friendly people at work, it's more like a fun land rather than work. I'll probably not work the next yr.

Monday was really fun day out with the girls! The moment i see them I hyper up :D Those bimbo talks and stupid comments kept me laughing throughout the day. It was crazy. hah. We all headed down to mel's place for dinner. A mini celebration. It's nice to have everyone eating together in one big table. Mel's mum cooked like some food ration. hahahaha.
Late night was supposed to be a surprise for mel but we failed cos' her parents betrayed us. haha.Not at all lah, but I'm glad she's a happy girl that night. (:

AND THINKING ABOUT CATS REMINDS ME HOW STUPID PEARLYN CHUA CAN BE
HAHAHA.

I'm rather lazy to type now. I think I need to come up with a shopping list. heh.
Good day all.

AND AND i dislike spams on my blog. Not kidding. Okay just kidding.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.