' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 @ Won't let you fall
The journey back home on the last 325 was longer than usual but somehow i wish it wouldn't reach my stop.
Today's been a long day & i'm all drenched out. I went to fix my hair earlier in day. Here and there i still look the same. Well, i don't know if your mum told you, but never expect much from people with curls.And today is the day I came to realise what girls are most capable of .... killing time. We spent the entire evening in the museum happy snapping away. haha. Settled down in a pub at clarke quay at night. guess what... I've got freaking no clue about the place. hah

Tonight's probably one of the better nights beside the river. I detest clarke quay. It always makes me feel low and never happy. Some day, somebody gonna make it better place with me.
Chats were nice. I always enjoy such moments with them.
It's when everyone starts to tell, when your ears are open to all, when you feel no fear to share, when you think you're at your lowest point and these girls actually feel the way you feel. It's when you tell each other, 'hey come on, you still have us.'

Helloooo! no emo post. It's all good. I know we gonna be happy girls when tml comes. haha.

For now, meet the girls who play laugh and cry with me (:



What if I say this time it's for real?

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.