' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 @ A bean bag's secret
Monday's dinner date was probably one of those nights I really feel alive. haha. Dinner at cathay's aston. Happy happy. crazy conversations throughout the meal, I guess thats what we need. hah.




HAHA

smile detactor





(:

I'm damn damn damn damn sleepy now. The last night I've been tossing and turning. And thanks to my dad's continuous loud snores I finally turn in but it seems like I never sleep a bit.
Damn angry. Bye.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.