Hi. It's a holy sunday and it's a ph tml! oh god, how great can this be. Friday was amazingly nice. Oh. I'm having withdrawal symptoms after carry those heavy plates. arm aches, and everything not nice. Even so, it was good time in TCA. Singing songs and counting down to the last second kinda relieves the pain ... (well, a little. haha) Girls in the locker room were having a mass conversation, playing 'SSM' and laughing out loud at the same time. haha.
Sombody says in CP we break bonds and in SSM we make bonds. I think CP made us all stronger emotionally. Meanwhile boot camp has been so much fun, i kinda like it this way.
Like i said about friday, peiwen's early bday celebration was rather fun! We ate at this terrible place but we managed to laugh our asses off becos' of one baked alaska. hahaha. Liquid kitchen after dinner. We played this 'What-song-is-this game and everyone was damn high. hahaha. I swear it was so much fun! I hope peiwen had a great time that night and oh yes, she HAD to say 15 people turn up that night, AND IT'S A SIGN. OMG SIYING IT'S A SIGN. LOL. Slap you left and right okay. hah.
she's still a lovely girl. haha And welll, someone that always make my day. (:
Yesterday was a pretty long day. I went east ocean for dian xin with mum, aunt, da jie, caren and her boyfriend, nigel. Too bad katherine couldn't make it for lunch. (KAT, it was good food. hahaha) And Caren's bf is rather friendly. nice niceeee haha. After then was seph's bday dinner (i shall talk more about it when i got the pics!) Late night was jazz bar at boat quay aron hx and sean. The band played 'You've got a friend' and guess who's the first person i thought of! haha.
The person shall tag at my board okay! This song brings back a lot man. haha.
I've been rather crazy and unstable emotionally lately. Blood losing days are headaches. I couldn't explain why I still fall easily. I wonder how long I'm going to be trapped in this, of my own. I want to be free, away.
