' Guilt, Trust, Love, Friendship. '
Sunday, October 5, 2008 @ In flames, you blame.
I was a good girl yesterday. I went to the temple with mama cos' she forced me to. hahahaha
She didn't lah! Seriously I think my mum is the cutest woman of her age. We took the train to bugis and on the way she told me, ' Eh wo di yi ci gen ah ying da train leh. haha' That moment I smile and kiss her on her cheek and, at the same time, I'm ashamed of what I not do as a kid.
anyway, mum went for chopstick holistic just outside the temple. Holy we stayed there for more than an hr. The 60 odd man was super entertaining for his age. He's a funny man, but a pretend fortune teller. haha. He looked at me and said I'm hot-tempered but someone who holds no grudges. (meanwhile my mum kept nodding her head like she never did before) The man paused and said, 'xiao hai zi bu yao xiang zhe yang duo ah.'

Whether he faked it or not, he hits it all.
I'm living life easy now, trust me.

It was wrong to hang out last night damn it! I'm like a piece of ham now. I'm off to genting with my class few tml morning & it gonna be good!
Oh yes, pearlyn is back! It was nice on the phone with her & she made Taipei sound like a pretty good place to spend vacation. I wish I was with her when she visited the food streets. hah Rawr.


Ke xin, such a lovely isn't she?
(BUT SHE KEPT CRYING.)


Qi wen says my mum looked like she worked all her life away and i agreed.
Of course, I know you are lying if you say i look like my mum. hah


Bye.

oh hello stranger,
Photobucket
I'm Siying.
I can be your sunshine or you're fearful storm. I'm loud,talkative,fat(I eat a lot),annoying,frantic,pessimistic,vain,timid, emotional,friendly to some,a procrastinator and gossip a hell lot. I'm a super fan of peanut butter. I cannot tolerate and I get mad very easily when people mess/play with my food. & I'm thankful for having wonderful people around me. (:
Tell me how true can this be. haha.


I-know-You-can-type



Hop away
ALETHEIA ALE'S HOT STUFF ANGIE ARON CAREN DRUSILLA FARAH GUOFENG HASMIDAH HUIXIN JIAQING JIALONG KATHERINE KELLYN LYDIA MELISSA MINDY PEARLYN PEIWEN PT SEAN SEAN'S SEPHINE SERKIAT XUEYING YAPING YULIN

FOOD HUNT FAV
Archive

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.